Wedding Investment

photos taken on Mamiya 645afd film camera with Portra 800 film

 “Catherine Ann Photography is well worth the investment, and is priceless in the vast scheme of things, as all those moments captured are precious to us. We’re so glad we were able to secure them for our wedding!”  Jessica A.

Jay and I take an 80/20 approach to your wedding day. 80% of the time, we’re unobtrusive, capturing things exactly as they happen. This allows real moments & emotions you share between your friends, family, and spouse to be genuinely captured. The other 20% of the time, you will be gently directed into the best light when its time to get ready, bride and groom portraits, and of course, coordinating the bridal party and family photos. Your wedding photos will evoke a sense of romance, authenticity, and joy with this 80/20 combination and you’ll have a collection of naturally beautiful images to treasure for a lifetime!

Wedding collections start at $4,500

and are photographed with both digital & film photography

Before the wedding day we’ll work together to create the perfect photography timeline to fit your needs. On the actual day you’ll get to spend 8 hours with Katie & Jay to capture joyful & romantic portraits, candid moments & your special details. After the wedding you will be able to relive your wedding day through your online gallery as well as download, print & share your wedding pictures with friends and family!

Additional hours, albums, and engagement sessions can be added on for an additional cost.

Elopements start at $1,400

CHARLESTON SC WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS SPECIALIZING IN OUTDOOR AND HISTORIC VENUE WEDDINGS

If you're getting married at an outdoor or historic wedding venue in the US or Europe LETS CHAT

Contact form not working? Email me at info@catherineannphotography.com

Menu